The stops listed on this page are not available on all models. Some stops require air and electric to operate as noted.
Some things to consider when selecting a stop:
- Significant back-pressure can be applied by products moving on a conveyors. If such pressure does exist, the product may be damaged or forced to override the stop.
- Stops are not a replacement for electrical control devices which remove the driving force of the conveyor.
Angle End Stops
- Commonly used on gravity and powered roller conveyors.
- Can be placed and the end of the conveyor or at select points along the length.
Air Operated Packages Stops
- Standard option on Model 190-ACC and 138-ACC.
- Requires regulated supply of clean dry compressed air.
- Requires electrical controls to activate solenoid.
- Stop is supplied in the NORMALLY DOWN position.
Dead Type Packages Stops
- Standard option on skatewheel and 1-3/8 in diameter gravity roller conveyors.
- This stop is easily relocated without tools.