Poly-tier supports provide sturdy support for multi-level conveyor lines. This support option is available for most horizontal power and gravity conveyors.
Some things to consider when selection poly-tier supports:
- Make sure you have appropriate clearance in-between the levels. If the upper level has a drive assembly, use the catalog specifications to determine how far the drive assemble hangs below the conveyor frame.
- Consider the tallest product moving on the conveyors. If the product is a carton, be considerate of the flaps if the product is unsealed.
- If the upper conveyor is narrower than the lower level, consider that the knee brace may interfere with product travel on the lower level.
- The standard configuration is for 2 levels. However, additional crosspipes may be ordered to make the support capable of supporting more than 2 levels.
- Available for conveyor widths from 10 in. to 42 in.
- Heights available from 36 in. to 120 in. in 6in. increments.
- Capacity: 1500 lbs. per set of legs.
- The adjustable crosspipe assembly is mounted to 1-3/4 in. x 4in. x 7 ga. steel support legs.
- Knee braces are included in the price of poly-tier supports.